Blogger Widgets

Sunday 18 March 2012

technology is sooooo evil

i swear technology HATES me 
first my phone went spazy now my laptop is about to die because it won't last 2 minutes without the charger (i am most certainly NOT exaggerating) and the charger's broken so it keeps stopping, uuuuggghhh. 


Anyway i kind of forgot  yesterday was st Patrick's day and i was gonna make my blog all green and irish-y but i'll have to do it today instead so please bear with me i know today is mothers day but i'd rather do the st patrick thing to be honest i don't know why. I remember in my old school when me and my besties <3 went round speaking in irish accents the whole day, it so fun and even one of the teachers joined in! 

I've just had karate and we learnt how to make a person trying to attack you with a knife fall on the floor really easily- i feel invisible! i also have to learn a new carter which is the longest one and it will probably take me about a year before i can grade again hmph :[

And to end how much does this look like Adam S only with a ginger beard? lol (only people from my school will get this)

No comments:

Post a Comment