Blogger Widgets

Saturday 9 June 2012

"Don't you just hate it when Wikipedia copies your entire homework?" 

I had my ballet exam yesterday (Friday) but i don't think it went very well i don't know why, but nothing felt right. So i'm probably going to get a really bad result (we don't get the results for another 3- 6 weeks) get upset and then curl up in a ball deep inside a cave D: i know it sounds a bit over exaggerated but it could happen- if i could find a cave... 

oh well life goes on   L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N by Noah and the whale


i know the song is a bit weird but it's one of my favourites <3

i can't believe the holidays are pretty much over they were the ABSOLUTE WORST holidays EVER they didn't feel like holidays AT ALL so in a weird way i'm kind of glad they're over *breathes giant sigh of relief* 
anyway bye peeps xxx

1 comment:

  1. like the blog dave :) b sure to check out my blog tubsysblog.blogspot.com :) gtg keep up the gd work!!!!

    ReplyDelete