Blogger Widgets

Tuesday 12 June 2012

"2012 could happen, the world could end and my school would STILL be open"




i was going to wait until it snowed and my school was open to post that quote/saying/thing i made up/thingy-ma-bob/whatever you want to call it, but i thought i'd probably forget it by then...
  
I think i'm probably going to be moved down in english because we had our end of year exams today and yesterday and guess who COMPLETELY forgot about them?.. meeeeeeeeeeeeeee and then i went into panic mode and messed everything up. Don't believe me? well i forgot how to spell the word gray :( if i do well i'm going to post my story i did for my writing on here. Lucky for you i'm most likely to fail :/ also VISIT THIS BLOG : http://www.tubsysblog.blogspot.co.uk/ that is an order from me and it must be obeyed !!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Ur AMAZING kanky n don't let no one tell ya otherwise
    Xxxxxxxxxxxx TUBSY Xxxxxxxxx ps thnx 4 evrythin l8ly :)
    I o u 1 :P

    ReplyDelete