Blogger Widgets

Wednesday 22 February 2012

pancake day

Yesterday was pancake day as you should all know and i came on here wandering what to write and i COMPLETELY forgot about pancake day. anyway i'll tell you a bit about it today; well, yesterday was the first time i actually had pancakes on pancake day, i know it sounds weird but we never seem to buy then. either way they were LOVELY and i was very happy. As i don't have pancakes very often having pancakes makes my day all better absolutely everything else can go wrong but as long as i have my pancakes life is good. Also i found this song on youtube that i thought all random llama lovers (fia) would like. I found it because a boy in my class who is also a random  llama lover was singing it and then he showed it to me on YouTube. enjoy!
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment